Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Friday.












I've finally had the chance to sit down and properly look through the photos I took on Easter Friday, Maxime's first trip (and mine for that matter) to the Botanic Gardens. The weather was really beautiful (almost too sunny) which meant I needed to photograph very carefully, but it was fun showing him all of the flowers, and letting him roll around on the lawns. We had such a lovely low-key weekend around the house, sleeping, eating and playing with Max. Friday night we played 500 with family, I made a delicious slow roasted pumpkin and lemon pasta with goat's cheese and basil, and we drank Campari and Gin & Tonics because I forgot that you can't buy any alcohol on Good Friday (so no wine for me). I've been busy photographing up a storm with my new camera - it finally does everything I wished my old camera could do. I'll try and write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment