Friday, February 8, 2013

The engagement continued.













d
Feeling quite blessed to be able to capture two of my best friends, on such a special occasion. It is so enjoyable photographing friends - nobody minds that you're walking around with a camera in tow, or in my case, a camera and a baby. Everybody is relaxed, smiling, drunk and/or happy. Nobody seems to have any inhibitions in front of the camera, like we might have, years ago. I love sitting in my study editing the shots, because I can't help but feel when I look at some of them, that Max will ask one day: who's that? And I can tell him about how our stories intertwine. We are so lucky to have the friends that we do, we're all so different but still manage to look at the world in a similar way. My friends are fun, self-deprecating, humble, creative, smart (so very smart), and kind. And you don't get a much better person than Olly, someone above was on top form when he was made, or as vivacious and generous as Beas. I couldn't be happier that they'll always be part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment