Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Date night - with the girls.



Tonight I'm off on a date with the girls. Nothing better than a yummy dinner with a bottle of wine or two - and banter of course. Plus pretty excited to have Zach babysit Maxime! Here's a shot I was commissioned to take by Tony at Clooney, to celebrate their new menu, late last year. And while we are not quite heading to Clooney, it should be pretty fun all the same.

In other news, I'm busy cooking up some delicious caramelised onions with goat's cheese and thyme for Beas' engagement party tomorrow. I'm also taking all the photos of the lovely couple, so stay tuned for some beautiful engagement-day pics.

And, tomorrow is also Zach's 28th birthday! Planning a delicious breakfast at home of fresh coffee, poached eggs with grilled tomato and prosciutto with delicious sour dough bread. I can't wait for him to open his presents from Maxime and me.

I've also recently finished 'Open', Andre Agassi's autobiography. It is amazing, if you haven't read it you must get a copy. I'm not even a major sports person and I couldn't put it down.

Also, if you are film nut like me, you should head along and check out this incredible interview with some of today's most celebrated directors (Quentin Tarantino - Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Reservoir Dogs; Gus Van Sant - Good Will Hunting, Milk; David O Russell - Silver Linings Playbook, The Fighter; Tom Hooper - The King's Speech, Les Mis, and Ben Affleck - who is literally in awe of all of his idols) and hear them all in an open conversation with The Hollywood Reporter. It literally is one of the best things I have watched all year - and I am incredibly fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment